30 minutes • Quick and Easy • Family Favourite
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon macadamia or olive oil
- 2 cups (150 g) self-raising flour
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 cup (260 g) Greek natural yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon liquid honey quarter (2 cups or 200 g) pineapple, diced
- 2 bananas, diced 4 tablespoons butter icing sugar, to dust
For pancake batter:
- whisk milk, eggs, vanilla extract and oil in large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour and sugar.
- Combine wet ingredients to dry and stir with a wooden spoon until just mixed. Do not over stir – mix should be lumpy. Rest for 10 minutes.
For honey-whipped yoghurt:
Whip honey and yoghurt in a mixing bowl with a fork or whisk until thoroughly mixed.
Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a large non-stick pan over medium heat. Ladle generous spoonfuls of pancake batter (approx. half a cup) for 1-2 minutes or until surface bubbles. Turn and cook for 2 further minutes or until cooked through. Layer 2 pancakes per person with honey-whipped yoghurt, pineapple and banana. Garnish with a dusting of icing sugar and serve.
Fun Pineapple Fact
One ring (100g) of Pure Gold pineapple provides your recommended daily Vitamin C intake.
More pineapple facts.