Steamed Fish Fillets with Pineapple, Ginger & Coriander
30 minutes • Simple & Tasty • Easy Impress
Give this recipe a go and make Saucy Steamed Fish Fillets with Pineapple, Ginger and Coriander
- 4 pineapple rings, (2 cm thick) 4 x 200 g white fish fillets (e.g. ling, barramundi or blue eye trevalla)
- 4 tablespoons coriander leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon ginger, julienned
- 4 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce coriander leaves, extra, to serve
- 4 large squares aluminium foil (approx. 20 cm each)
- 4 squares baking paper (approx. 45 cm each)
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C. Cut aluminium foil and baking paper squares. Place baking paper squares on top of foil squares.
- Place pineapple ring in centre of baking paper.
- Top with fish and sprinkle with ginger and coriander. Combine sweet chilli sauce and soy sauce in a small bowl and drizzle over fish.
- Fold ends of each square around fish to form a parcel. Place parcels on a baking tray in oven for 6-8 minutes.
- Discard foil. Arrange fish on serving plates with steamed rice and extra coriander.
Pinapple Health Fact
One ring (100g) of Pure Gold pineapple provides your recommended daily Vitamin C intake.