Prawn with Pineapple, Basil and Mint Salad
15 minutes • Quick & Easy • Simple Serve
Follow this recipe to for a great Prawn with Pineapple, Basil and Mint Salad.
- quarter (2 cups or 200 g) pineapple, diced
- 16 cooked prawns, shelled and deveined
- 2 x 100 g packets fried noodles
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved lengthways, seeded and diced
- 1 x 250 g punnet cherry tomatoes
- quarter cup (25 g) fresh mint, coarsely chopped
- quarter cup (25 g) fresh basil, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 large red chilli, finely sliced
Mix dressing ingredients in a small bowl and set aside. Combine salad ingredients in a salad bowl and toss with dressing. Serve immediately.