Pineapple Rings with Cinnamon & Mint Sugar and Ice Cream
10 minutes • Delicious Dessert • Simple Serve
- half cup (50 g) caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 4 pineapple rings (2 cm thick)
- quarter cup (25 g) fresh mint, finely chopped, to serve
- ice cream, to serve
- Mix caster sugar and cinnamon powder in a small bowl then spread mix on a dinner plate.
- Gently place pineapple rings in sugar mix and coat evenly on both sides. Serve on a small plate and sprinkle with finely chopped mint and a scoop of your favourite ice cream.