10 minutes • Simple & Tasty • Easy Impress
makes 2 drinks
- quarter (2 cups or 200 g) pineapple, cut into wedges
- half cup water
- pulp of two passionfruit
- Place cut pineapple in a plastic container. Cover fruit with plastic wrap and freeze for 3-4 hours.
- Add frozen pineapple pieces to blender cup with water and blend for 1 minute or until smooth. If mix is too stiff and icy just add a little more water and continue blending until smooth.
- Place passionfruit pulp in base of small old- fashioned glasses.
- Pour slushy mix over passionfruit pulp for a burst of colour and flavour. Serve with straws and parfait spoons.