Pineapple Cupcake with Pineapple Cream
Contributed by Melinda Ta
This is one of our most popular recipes. Pineapple cupcakes with pineapple cream - a delicious and easy to make snack for everyone to enjoy.
Pineapple Cupcake Ingredients
- ½ Fresh Pineapple diced finely
- 125g Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- ¾ cup Castor Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Cups Self Raising Flour
- ½ Cup Milk
Pineapple Cream Ingredients
- 300ml Cream
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla
- ½ Cup Icing sugar sifted
- ½ Cup fresh pineapple diced
- Beat together, butter, sugar and vanilla until light and creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time beating well after each egg.
- Next add in the flour alternating with the milk.
- Next add the diced pineapple
- Place patty pans in a 12 whole muffin tin.
- Spoon the mixture into muffin patty pans.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C and place the cup cakes in.
- Leave for 10 minutes and then reduce the temp to 180°C.
- Leave the cakes cooking and touch the top of the cake with your finger tips, once firm, remove the cakes and let them rest.
- Pineapple Cream Method
- Beat the cream, icing sugar and vanilla together until ripples form.
- Add the cream to a piping bag and start piping the cream on to the cupcakes.
- Finish with the fresh pineapple pieces on top.
Fun Pineapple Fact
Did you know that a pineapple plant can fruit for up to 50 years in the wild?
View more pineapple cake recipes.