Looking for a non-alcoholic Pina Colada?
10 minutes • Simple & Tasty • Easy Impress
- 1/3 cup (90 ml) fresh pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons (60 ml) coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons (45 ml) white rum
- desiccated coconut, maraschino cherry and fresh pineapple wedge, to garnish
- Garnish wine or cocktail glasses with desiccated coconut rim by sprinkling desiccated coconut in a small dish.
- Rub a piece of fresh pineapple on glass rim then gently press rim in dish.
- Add pineapple wedge and maraschino cherry to glass rim.
- Shake pineapple juice, coconut milk and rum in a cocktail shaker with ice. Strain into ice filled glass.
To make an alcohol free version omit white rum.
Fun Pineapple Fact
In colonial days a pineapple could be rented as decoration for your party. It would then be sold by the confectioner to the wealthy for eating at a later date.