Lebanese Bread Ham and Pineapple Pizza
20 minutes • Quick & Easy • Family Favourite
Try this recipe for delicious Lebanese Bread Ham and Pineapple Pizza. A great dinner or lunch meal.
- 4 x 15 cm wholemeal Lebanese breads
- 1 cup (100 g) pizza sauce quarter (2 cups or 200 g) pineapple, diced
- 10 thin slices (150 g) leg ham, torn into pieces
- 1 cup (100 g) cheddar or mozzarella cheese, coarsely grated
- 1 teaspoon oregano, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 250°C. Place Lebanese bread on oven trays.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly over each base.
- Arrange pineapple and ham evenly and sprinkle with cheese and oregano.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden and cheese has melted.
Fun For Kids
Get the kids in the kitchen to choose their own pizza toppings.