Hawaiian Pizza Skewers
Jenny contributed this fantastic Hawaiian Pizza Skewers recipe for the King's Banquet
- 1/4 small pineapple, peeled, cored, cut into 2.5cm-thick cubes
- 3 small ham steaks, cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 1 medium red capsicum, cut into 2.5cm cubes
- 1/2 x pizza base with tomato sauce, cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 8 skewers
1: Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced.
2: Thread ham, pineapple, capsicum and pizza base pieces onto skewers and place on a baking tray with baking paper.
3: Sprinkle cheese and oregano over skewers. Bake for 15 minutes or until ham is heated through, cheese melted and pizza base crispy.