Art & Craft Activities
Pineapples on Totally Wild!
Learn how we grow pineapples at our Gowinta farm on the Sunshine Coast.
Make a King Crown
Live like royalty with your very own handmade King Crown! Click on the below link to download an outline of the Crown. Then all you have to do is:
- Print the page with the King Crown stencil
- Colour it in using your favourite colours
- Cut out the crown along the black lines
- Glue the headband pieces together to make a circle
- Wear your crown and enjoy the King of Fruit royal treatment!
Tropical Pineapples activity sheet
Tropical Pineapples Activity Sheet
Click on the link below and then print out the Tropical Pineapples Activity Sheet template and start having fun!
COLOUR IN THE KING
Click on the link below and then print out the Pineapple King template and start colouring!
- White paper
- tissue paper: yellow and green
- felt pens: yellow and green
- cardboard: green
- Draw a pineapple onto white paper then trace over it with green and yellow felt pens.
- Cut yellow tissue paper into 2cm squares and then scrunch into balls. Dip balls into glue (or use a glue stick) and stick on the pineapple shape.
- Cut out the pineapple shape with scissors.
- Cut green tissue paper into 2cm strips (with one end pointed) and glue to make leaves (the pineapple’s top).
- When dry, glue the pineapple onto green cardboard and write your name on it.
The finished product